WALTHAM, Mass., June 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon (NYSE :RTN ) has recognized 33 suppliers for their excellent performance supporting programs across Raytheon.
"As we continue to evolve and advance relationships with our suppliers, it is critical that we recognize those partners whose commitment and customer focus is lock step with our own," said David Wilkins, Vice President of Contracts and Supply Chain for Raytheon. "The Supplier Excellence Program Awards acknowledge the suppliers who share our vision of customer success through trusted, innovative solutions."
The Supplier Excellence Program supports Raytheon's strategic sourcing which enables:
- Enhanced engagement and communication
- Quantitative and qualitative measurement of supplier performance
- Recognition and rewards for top performers who contribute to both Customer and Raytheon success
Recipients are recognized in two categories for their achievements: Premier and EPIC. Premier Awards recognize a supplier's support and commitment to affordability, technical, business management and/or partnership. EPIC Awards recognize a supplier's overall Excellence in Performance, Innovation & Collaboration for one or more Raytheon business.
Premier Award Winners:
- Anaren Microwave, Inc
- Sanmina Corporation
- UTC Aerospace Systems, Actuation & Propeller Systems
- Orbital ATK
- Dynetics, Inc
- Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace
- Mercury Corporation - Memory and Storage Solutions
- Primus Technologies Corporation
- EMCORE Corporation
- Spectra Technologies, LLC
EPIC Awards Winners:
- Advanced Electronics Company, Ltd.
- BCD Travel
- Cobham Mission Systems, Orchard Park
- Corning Incorporated
- Ceradyne, Inc., a 3M Company
- CEVA Logistics
- Cree, Inc
- Fifth Gait Technologies Inc.
- Global Relief Technologies, Inc.
- Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- Inovar, Inc.
- NWL, Inc
- Orient Construction Company - Weavers
- Page Europa
- Riverside Machine & Engineering, Inc
- Saudi Logistics & Technical Support
- State Seal Company
- US Dynamics Corporation
Additional information about Raytheon's strategic sourcing process and the Supplier Excellence Program can be found at www.raytheon.com/suppliers.
Raytheon Company, with 2016 sales of $24 billion and 63,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 95 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I™ products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Follow us on Twitter.
SOURCE Raytheon Company