HOUSTON, May 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK) will report financial results for the fiscal 2017 second quarter on Tuesday, May 9, 2017, following the market close. The company will hold a related conference call that day at 4:30 PM ET. At 6:00 PM ET, investors can meet management at Rick's Cabaret New York, Manhattan's No. 1 gentlemen's club, and tour its new sister club, Hoops Cabaret and Sports Bar, next door.
Conference Call Details
- Live Participant Dial In: Toll Free at (866) 682-6100 and International at (862) 255-5401
- Click Here for Slides and Webcast: http://www.investorcalendar.com/event/175896
- Number: Toll Free at 877-481-4010 and International at 919-882-2331
- ID: 10359 (phone replay available until: June 9, 2017 at 11:59 PM)
- URL: http://www.investorcalendar.com/event/175896
Eric Langan, President and CEO, invites investors to meet management at one of RCI's top revenue generating clubs.
- When: Tuesday, May 9, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Rick's Cabaret New York, at 50 W. 33rd Street, New York, NY, between Fifth Avenue and Broadway
- RSVP: By 12:00 PM ET, May 9, 2017, with your contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org
About RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: RICK)
With 42 units, RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the country's leading company in gentlemen's clubs and sports bars/restaurants. Clubs in New York City, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis, and other cities operate under brand names, such as "Rick's Cabaret," "XTC," "Club Onyx," "Vivid Cabaret," "Jaguars" and "Tootsie's Cabaret." Sports bars/restaurants operate under the brand name "Bombshells." Please visit http://www.rcihospitality.com/
This press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause the company's actual results to differ materially from those indicated in this press release, including the risks and uncertainties associated with operating and managing an adult business, the business climates in cities where it operates, the success or lack thereof in launching and building the company's businesses, risks and uncertainties related to cybersecurity, conditions relevant to real estate transactions, and numerous other factors such as laws governing the operation of adult entertainment businesses, competition and dependence on key personnel. The company has no obligation to update or revise the forward-looking statements to reflect the occurrence of future events or circumstances.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rci-to-report-2q17-results-tuesday-may-9-2017-300451513.html
SOURCE RCI Hospitality Holdings, Inc.