AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- How are mobile broadband deployments impacting Pennsylvania consumers and businesses? Join RCR Wireless News, the wireless industry news leader since 1981, online and in person Jan. 28 in Hershey, Pa., to find out.
RCR Wireless News will hold its first Mobile Broadband Event of 2011 in conjunction with the 2011 Third Annual Utility Telecom Forum, which runs Jan. 26 to Jan. 28. The RCR conference takes place from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Jan. 28, at the Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pa.
Local and virtual participants, via RCRWireless.tv, will discuss how global broadband technology advances are driving investment in wireless broadband infrastructure, which in turn creates jobs throughout the community. Hear from global wireless thought leaders on how 4G technologies will change the way people work, live and play.
Anchored by RCR Wireless News Editor Tracy Ford, the conference will include analyst presentations, a "Lunch and Learn" session, as well as interactive panel discussions, case-study presentations and more.
Featured Speakers include:
- Harry Martin, Director of Advanced Technologies, Verizon Wireless
- Laura Altschul, Partner/President, WPi Services Inc. (Wireless Partners)
- Linda Martin, Executive Vice President, Immix Wireless
- Peter Murray, Wireless Product Lead – Networks, Henkels & McCoy
- George Horesta, Vice President Technology, In-Building Wireless
- Robert L. Ritter, Manager – DAS Land Use, Crown Castle
- Harry Wolle, Director of Business Development – DAS Solutions, American Tower
- Ray Hild, Director, MobileAccess Networks
- George Wu, Director of Business Development, WiMAX Forum
Open to the public, audience participation is interactive through a webinar platform that allows for questions and dialogue-oriented discussions.
Agenda topics include:
- In-Building panel with BOMA (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Analyst presentation
- Verizon Wireless One on One with Tracy Ford
- Macro/Micro Network Panel – Discussion of in-building, campus, and microcell networks
- Carrier Presentation: Immix Wireless
"The purpose of the Pennsylvania event is to bring a global perspective on mobile broadband to the local market," said Jeff Mucci, publisher of RCR Wireless News. "Connecting global wireless industry leadership with local leaders will give both sides a better understanding of how mobile broadband deployments will impact society, both worldwide and at the community level."
When: Jan. 28, 2011. Sessions will begin at 8 a.m. EST and continue until 2 p.m. EST.
Where: This is both a virtual event and an open, local forum. The local location is the
Hershey Lodge, 325 University Drive, Hershey, Pa. Phone: (717) 533-3311
Registration to attend ONLINE OR IN PERSON here: http://rcrlocal.com/mbbpa/
About RCR Wireless News
Founded in 1981, RCR Wireless News provides uncompromising editorial excellence, while globally and locally connecting technology companies, in-person, in print, online and on video, with their industries, their customers and talent using its portfolio of publications, websites and events. RCR Wireless News is owned by Arden Media Company, which through its properties, RCR Wireless News, RCR Unplugged, RCR TV, ITjobs.net, and TelecomCareers, pairs credible industry information with measurable sales and recruitment lead generation programs to procure customers and talent. For more information, visit www.RCRWireless.com, www.rcrwireless.tv or our blog site at http://unplugged.rcrwireless.com/
SOURCE RCR Wireless News