NEW ORLEANS, Aug. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- The JW Marriott Hotel New Orleans is excited to announce the unveiling of their 2010 summer room re-styling project. The hotel undertook a complete French Quarter hotel room renovation that is slated for completion this summer.
The room re-style will include the following updates and additions:
- New headboards with dark framing
- New granite nightstands and desks
- New desk chairs that match headboards
- New lamps
- New chairs that match the golden tones in the rooms
- New artwork with dark framing to complement headboards
- New granite top credenzas, consistent with desks and nightstands
- New 37" Flat Screen LCD TVs
- New small pin-lights for reading on each side of headboards
- New full-length mirrors
- New solid wood closet doors
- New stylized black and white photo-art
- New contemporary and bright bathroom work-in sink and showers
- New marble treatment on all surfaces
- New vinyl coverings throughout all corridors
Guests are invited to come experience the newly remodeled JW Marriott Hotel New Orleans by booking one of their many New Orleans hotel deals or packages.
About JW Marriott Hotel New Orleans
Centrally located on historic Canal Street, the JW Marriott Hotel New Orleans is a perfectly positioned French Quarter hotel blending distinct class & old world charm. Only steps from an array of entertainment options, this New Orleans French Quarter hotel offers guests the chance to visit popular attractions such as Bourbon Street, the Convention Center & Aquarium of the Americas. After a busy day, retreat to comfortable accommodations with upscale amenities at this 487-room downtown Canal Street hotel. Meetings & events of all types enjoy 19,000 square feet of flexible space at this hotel in downtown New Orleans. Creating a memorable setting for weddings or social events, the Ile de France Ballroom boasts crystal chandeliers & French doors, seating up to 750. For kids, we offer the Nickelodeon Your Stay Program - a great way to help your little traveler enjoy their stay, combining the essence of the city with the luxurious experience of a JW Marriott.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 504-525-6500 or visit http://marriott.com/msyjw.
SOURCE JW Marriott Hotel New Orleans