NEW YORK, Jan. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Overview
The aim of this report is to assess developments in the ready-to-drink (RTD) tea sector, identifying and summarising trends and new innovations in order to understand what opportunities exist for new product development.
- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the ready-to-drink tea market with a view of offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Includes an overview of global and regional trends highlighting common themes in new product development.
- Features a wide range of products, innovations and trends shaping the future of the international ready-to-drink tea industry.
- Includes over 60 innovative ready-to-drink tea brands launched between 2012 and 2014 worldwide to benchmark against leading and innovative ready-to-drink tea products.
- Explores challenges and opportunities in the ready-to-drink tea category.
Background and report description
In recent years, the ready-to-drink tea category has become increasingly diverse, moving away from the typical green and black tea variants towards using tea blends traditional to various regions around the world. The category has additionally been enriched with the introduction of new flavours, textures and packaging, as well as functional enhancements such as weight management and relaxation, broadening the appeal of ready-to-drink tea to a wider consumer base.
Zenith's report on Ready-to-drink Tea Innovation examines the key trends and themes driving innovation and new product launches during 2012-2014. The report provides an ultimate guide of the most innovative and leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly gain an understanding of new product development worldwide.
What this report covers
Category overview: overview of key global market trends and regional consumption trends in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Key trends in new product development: overview of 6 main themes driving product development and innovation worldwide including a list of 8 common tea types used for formulation of ready-to-drink tea.
Brand profiles: over 60 profiles of innovative ready-to-drink tea brands including product image, detailed product information, date of launch, packaging size & type, pricing, key ingredients, description of variants and marketing profile.
Brand profiles featured by 6 key innovation themes: ingredients, new flavours and types, new textures, functional, packaging innovation and cross-category.
Definition RTD Tea:
For the purpose of this report, Zenith has limited its research scope using the following definition:
- Tea-based or tea-flavoured beverage in a ready-to-drink format. It can come in different flavour variants, such as black, green, red, oolong, jasmine, and fruit among others. The report includes still and sparkling variants.
Innovation and new product development shaping the global market for RTD tea launched from January 2012 through August 2014
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02355848-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution that finds, filters and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001