LONDON, April 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- RTLS refers to local positioning systems that are capable of providing real-time data to decision-makers, useful for the growth of their businesses. It also helps users streamline operations, increase resource (asset or personnel) utilization, and enhance productivity, which results in substantial increase in return on investment (ROI) and reduces the costs significantly. RTLS has already carved a niche for itself in the recent years across various industries such as healthcare, transportation and logistics, manufacturing, oil and gas, defense, retail, education, and so on. Stakeholders in various industries are keen towards deploying RTLS solutions to utilize the existing resources for efficient workflow and throughput. Despite the total cost of ownership and privacy concerns regarding the usage of data, the market for RTLS solutions has been increasing at a tremendous rate and is expected to continue to do so during the forecast period, aided by technological advancements, decreasing cost of RTLS solutions, and immediate benefits delivered by RTLS.
- Analysis of the RTLS market which has been segmented based on product, technology, application, and geography.
- The analysis of the market dynamics based on factors such as key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges that influence the growth of the market along with, the value chain analysis of the RTLS market.
- Detailed competitive landscape of the key players with an in-depth market share analysis, along with their growth strategies.
- The Porter's Five Forces framework has been applied for the analysis of the RTLS market. Illustrative analysis, segmentation, and forecast of the market in the major geographies has been done to provide an overall view of the RTLS market
- Detailed profiles of the key companies present in the RTLS market, along with their growth strategies.
The global market for RTLS is expected to grow at a CAGR of 33.03% between 2015 and 2020. The Americas is expected to continue to lead the market and is the hub for several RTLS vendors. The RTLS market in the Asia-Pacific and RoW regions has been gaining traction and is expected to witness the highest rate of growth during the forecast period. The increasing demand for RTLS applications in manufacturing, supply chain, and retail sectors is expected to drive this growth.
This RTLS market reports includes the detailed analysis of market dynamics, Porter's Five Forces model, value chain, competitive landscape, and market scenario during the forecast period. The market has been segmented and forecast based on product, technology, application, and region. The report profiles the key players in the RTLS market with their respective market share analysis. The prominent players profiled in this report are Zebra Technologies Corporation (U.S.), AeroScout, Inc. (U.S.), Savi Technology, Inc. (U.S.), TeleTracking Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Ubisense Group Plc (U.K.), Ekahau, Inc. (U.S.), Identec Group AG (Liechtenstein), CenTrak, Inc. (U.S.), Awarepoint Corporation (U.S.), and Versus Technology, Inc. (U.S.).
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2875519/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48