CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
What: Join us for a webinar and interactive discussion on Real-World Outcomes: Reshaping Healthcare for Key Stakeholders with moderator Matthew Herper, Senior Editor at Forbes and author of The Medicine Show on Forbes.com, and an exciting panel of four distinguished healthcare leaders who are delivering real-world outcomes.
- David W. Bates, M.D. MSc, Practicing Physician and Executive Director, The Center for Patient Safety Research and Practice, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Puneet Sapra, Director, Business Development & Innovation at Pfizer, Inc.
- Ian Duncan, Vice President, Outcomes & Analytics, Walgreen Co.
- Carol McCall, Chief Strategy Officer, GNS Healthcare, a healthcare analytics company that applies next-generation machine learning and simulation technologies to understand what works in healthcare, and for whom.
The webinar will tackle questions like:
- What do people mean by "real world outcomes"?
- What's included in real world outcomes? Does it focus on a particular area, for example?
- What is the potential impact of real-world outcomes? Are there examples where this is already happening?
- Is there a dark side to real world outcomes? If so, how do we avoid it?
- Whose job is it to create real world outcomes? Where does the data come from?
- What are the biggest implications of real-world outcomes for other key stakeholders?
- And more.
Who Should Attend: Executives from pharmaceutical companies, health plans, Accountable Care Organizations, integrated delivery systems, hospitals, Pharmacy Benefit Managers and retail pharmacy chains, Heads of Analytics, Innovation, Informatics, Health Outcomes, Health Economics, Medical Affairs and other related departments.
When: March 21, 2012, 1-2 PM EDT
Where: Register here for this free event.
Event and Media Contact:
Scratch Marketing and Media
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE GNS Healthcare, Inc.