MADISON, N.J., April 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services, today issued its second annual Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report. The 2016 Realogy CSR Report highlights strides made toward the Company's priorities in the areas of ethics and compliance, employee wellness, workplace, marketplace diversity, community and environment.
"We are committed to leading by example in the way we integrate corporate social responsibility and sound ethical principles into our business practices," said Richard A. Smith, Realogy's chairman, chief executive officer and president. "We are proud of our employees, and the brokers and sales associates affiliated with our brands for their many selfless efforts in giving back to their communities."
The report outlines the Company's priorities and programs in six key areas:
- Ethics and Compliance, which describes the Company's commitment to operating with ethics and integrity, building customer loyalty with each interaction, and providing ethical leadership within the real estate industry around the world.
- Employee Wellness, which underscores Realogy's comprehensive wellness initiatives that provide employees with holistic health education and programming to target physical health, nutrition education, mind-body wellness and workplace flexibility.
- Workplace, which discusses the efforts made toward creating an inclusive and desirable workplace for Realogy employees who contribute to the Company's success
- Marketplace Diversity, which demonstrates the partnerships Realogy has in place with diverse industry organizations to further their respective missions of increasing homeownership among their constituents.
- Community, which outlines the focus of the Company, its charitable foundation, and its employees, affiliated brokers and independent agents on giving back and making a positive difference in communities around the world.
- Environment, which includes Realogy's environmental stewardship priorities across company locations through recycling, conservation and efficient office management practices.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is a global leader in residential real estate franchising and brokerage with many of the best-known industry brands including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, The Corcoran Group®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and ZipRealty®. Collectively, Realogy's franchise system members operate approximately 13,600 offices with more than 256,800 independent sales associates conducting business in 110 countries and territories around the world. NRT LLC, Realogy's company-owned real estate brokerage, is the largest residential brokerage company in the United States, operates under several of Realogy's brands and also provides related residential real estate services. The Company also owns Cartus, a prominent worldwide provider of relocation services to corporate and affinity clients, and Title Resource Group, a leading provider of title, settlement and underwriting services. Realogy is headquartered in Madison, New Jersey.
Media Contact: Kathy Borruso, Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org (937) 407-5041
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/realogy-issues-annual-corporate-social-responsibility-report-300244946.html
SOURCE Realogy Holdings Corp.