CARROLLTON, Texas, July 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- RealPage, Inc. (NASDAQ: RP), a leading provider of on-demand software and software-enabled services to the rental housing industry, today announced the availability of the Propertyware mobile application, providing property owners and managers with immediate access to valuable property management data directly from an iPhone or iPad.
"With the Propertyware mobile application, owners and managers can seamlessly manage their operations from an iPhone," said Sina Shekou, president Propertyware/SMB Division. "Property owners and managers are increasingly spending more time away from the office and in the field. The iPhone app offers our high-mobility customers tremendous flexibility while increasing productivity and service levels to all rental-housing constituents. Propertyware has answered the call from our customers for a solution that provides convenient access to their property management software through a mobile device."
The mobile application is available free of charge to Propertyware subscribers in the Apple iTunes store and offers the following benefits:
- Universal Search: A powerful search engine makes it easy to tap, click and locate anything in Propertyware.
- Real-Time Information at Your Fingertips: Property managers can boost their productivity and provide excellent customer service with anytime, anywhere access to property, resident, owner and vendor information.
- Access to Key Financials: Stay on top of resident accounts receivable and track portfolio balances when speaking to customers in the field.
- Collaborate and Communicate: Propertyware's powerful Conversations feature is available on the iPhone for property managers to rapidly respond to resident and owner requests, while staying in touch with their management team.
- Work Orders: Track inbound resident service requests and work orders from the field.
- Customizable: The Propertyware iPhone application extends many of the same powerful features of the web application to your smartphone, including access to all your custom fields.
- Photos, Notes, Documents and More: Property managers can use the Propertyware iPhone application to get driving directions to a property, as well as viewing or adding photos, notes and documents.
"Our team is always on the go, so accessing all our information on an iPhone is a real game changer," says Deb Newell, Owner of Real Time Leasing in Minneapolis, MN. "Our staff responds to resident and owner requests quicker, delivering a higher level of customer service."
For more information about Propertyware, visit www.propertyware.com. To schedule an interview with a Propertyware executive, please contact Michelle Peters at email@example.com or (972) 820-4856.
About Propertyware® Located in San Francisco, California, Propertyware pioneered property management solutions for single-family and low-density rental units through a full suite of on-demand property management tools that are self-provisioning. Propertyware features a full suite of integrated property management services: a real-time customized, hosted website; online payment processing via credit/debit cards and eChecks; work order management; customer portals; and accounting — all in one easy-to-use solution. For more information or a no obligation free trial, visit Propertyware at www.propertyware.com.
About RealPage Located in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, RealPage provides on demand (also referred to as "Software-as-a-Service" or "SaaS") products and services to apartment communities and single family rentals across the United States. Its on demand product lines include OneSite® property management systems that automate the leasing, renting, management, and accounting of conventional, affordable, tax credit, student living, senior living and military housing properties; LeaseStar™ multichannel managed marketing that enables owners to originate, syndicate, manage and capture leads more effectively and at less overall cost; YieldStar® asset optimization systems that enable owners and managers to optimize rents to achieve the overall highest yield, or combination of rent and occupancy, at each property; Velocity™ billing and utility management services that increase collections and reduce delinquencies; LeasingDesk® risk mitigation systems that are designed to reduce a community's exposure to risk and liability; OpsTechnology® spend management systems that help owners manage and control operating expenses; and Compliance Depot™ vendor management and qualification services to assist a community in managing its compliance vendor program. Supporting this family of SaaS products is a suite of shared cloud services including electronic payments, document management, decision support and learning. Through its Propertyware subsidiary, RealPage also provides software and services to single-family rentals and low density, centrally-managed multifamily housing. For more information, call 1-87-REALPAGE or visit www.realpage.com.
SOURCE RealPage, Inc.