BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Red Butler announced a new service offering designed to address the HR concerns of business acceleration, executive productivity and staff retention in start-ups and small businesses.
Combining the cost efficiencies of a proprietary SaaS technology platform with a unique shared service task-fulfillment staffing model, Red Butler's new "Delegate to Accelerate" program brings highly-skilled administrative support resources to individuals and working teams at a monthly subscription rate that is often less than the total cost of a single in-house admin hire.
Included in Red Butler's new "Delegate to Accelerate" service model:
- A proprietary Productivity Portal for multi-platform service request support which can be branded, customized and launched in 24 hours, and scales collaboration with teams up to 1000 members.
- A team-oriented monthly time-sharing subscription model, where Red Butler clients have the flexibility to share support hours freely in a working team, or to allocate specific hour allowances per employee.
- A two-tier staffing model inside Red Butler for strong quality-of-service control. A Red Butler Dedicated Account Manager (DAM)—always a full-time employee based in the company's headquarters in Beverly Hills—is assigned responsibility for delivering service quality by monitoring incoming requests, assigning tasks based on the best match between a Red Butler Assistant's core skill set and the task requirement, and following up as necessary to assure successful task completion. (Note: all Red Butler Assistants are college-educated US citizens.)
- A fully licensed travel service allows Red Butler to provide the executive concierge services of a full travel agency with internet-competitive travel pricing and selection.
- An exclusive Red Butler Privileges program that extends a company's HR incentives program by offering employees access to Red Butler-negotiated special vendor incentives, discounts, upgrades and rewards.
About Red Butler
Founded in 2005, Red Butler (www.RedButler.com) was a pioneer in technology-enabled concierge and virtual assistant services. Based in Beverly Hills, and supporting clients both domestically and internationally, Red Butler has continuously evolved its service delivery model to become a stronger strategic partner for outsourcing administrative support and employee incentive programs, delivering the triple benefit of business acceleration, lowered fixed operational costs and improved administrative support professionalism.
Carla Khalife - Director of Communications
SOURCE Red Butler