LONDON, March 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Refining Industry Outlook in Europe to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries
"Refining Industry Outlook in Europe to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Refineries" is a comprehensive report on crude oil refining industry in Europe. The report provides refinery details such as refinery name, country, and refinery operator name, with in-depth coverage on crude distillation unit or, CDU capacity and other major unit capacities for all active and planned refineries in the region. The report also provides refinery capital expenditure outlook for Europe till 2020. The report provides key country comparisons within a region based on contribution to regional refining capacity as well as refining capacity growth. Further, the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts for countries.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned refineries
- Provides historical data from 2010 to 2015, forecast to 2020
- Information on refining, FCC, hydrocracking and coking capacities by refinery and country
- Provides operator information for all active and planned refineries
- Latest developments and contracts related to refineries across different countries
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned refineries in Europe
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast refinery and unit capacity data
- Assess your competitor's refining portfolio and its evolution.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2740620/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers