RINGOES, N.J., Oct. 13 /PRNewswire/ -- Seasoned corporate executive Tim Titus is singlehandedly bolstering economic development opportunities with the launch of his new regional business coaching practice initially targeting New Jersey and Pennsylvania. As a regional developer, Tim is offering business investments and career opportunities to individuals who have a passion for helping aspiring and established entrepreneurs, who see business coaching as a career and who are willing to invest in long-term self sufficiency.
"Entrepreneurship is booming today and I'm very excited about mentoring a team of business coaches who will positively affect our local economy while building a business for themselves," said Titus. "I'm a true believer in the New Career Economy® and helping people create their own destiny," he added.
As a regional developer of FranchisEsource Brands International (FSBI), a multi-brand franchisor with high-performance brands dedicated to the advancement of the entrepreneur, Tim will lead his business coaching practice seeking to award franchises from FSBI's family of five brands (The Entrepreneur's Source, AdviCoach, Business Partner, ERC and Decor&You) to selected individuals.
As a business coach and regional developer, Tim brings extensive leadership and business management experience from his many years in the financial services industry. He has held several key leadership roles in the insurance division of HSBC including chief risk officer, chief compliance officer and chief financial officer. Prior to HSBC, Tim worked for several years in public accounting and is a CPA and holds an MBA from the University of Michigan. Tim currently sits on the Board of Trustees for Archway Programs, a non-profit organization headquartered in Atco which works to provide special needs in the South Jersey community. Tim is also an active member of the Greater Philadelphia Senior Executive Group, the Financial Executives Networking Group and the AICPA.
"With economic indicators projecting a continuing down turn in the labor force, a trend toward leaner companies and an increase in service sector jobs, the market for business coaching is ripe," says Titus. "Owning a business coaching franchise gives aspiring business owners a built-in formula for success while parlaying their business skills into financial gain," he added.
"The business coaching industry is growing at an annual rate of 40 percent nationally," said Brian Miller, COO and president of FSBI. "For those with previous corporate or entrepreneurial experience, business coaching can be profitable, offer a home-office lifestyle and be incredibly rewarding," he added.
"Many regions in the northeast offer outstanding opportunities for economic development for both new business expansion and increasing the performance of existing businesses," says Titus. "A business coach working on my team will have the opportunity to work in both markets," he added.
Each FSBI brand offers a specific business-growth service to small and mid-size businesses; however, as a family of brands that target similar markets, there is synergy across and within each business coaching brand. Investment opportunities in Titus's business coaching national franchise brands include:
- The Entrepreneur's Source – trained as franchise business coaches to offer a full range of services to individuals seeking alternate career options and to franchise companies looking to increase performance.
- AdviCoach– trained as business coaches to support the small-to-mid size business market helping business owners to increase performance and improve profitability.
- Business Partner Marketing Coach - trained as marketing coaches to support companies of all sizes with proven marketing strategies and a full suite of creative marketing and coaching services.
- Expense Reduction Consulting, ERC – trained as business coaches to offer sophisticated cost reduction and control processes to all size businesses generating significant savings for clients across many industries.
- Decor&You – trained for two investment opportunities; an executive multi-unit model with business owners functioning as CEOs managing professional interior decorators; or individual decorating units targeting specific territories.
For additional information on the business coaching opportunities within Pennsylvania and New Jersey contact Tim at (908)797-6582; e-mail TTitus@FSBICoach.com.
FranchisEsource Brands International (FSBI) is a multi-brand Business Coaching franchisor with high-performance brands dedicated to the advancement of the entrepreneur. Today, FSBI's Coaching brands dominate the $1.5 billion dollar Business Coaching/Consulting franchise market in North America. Additional news on FSBI brands can be viewed at www.FranchiseNewsroom.com.
Cynthia L. Schick
SOURCE FranchisEsource Brands International