NEW YORK, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Australian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Australian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Australian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Australia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Australian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Australian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Australian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Australian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Australian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Australia:
- It provides historical values for the Australian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Australian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Australia, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Australian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Australian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Australian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The premium accepted by the Australian reinsurance segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 5.7%.
- Due to natural disasters such as the Queensland floods and Cyclone Yasi in 2011, premium rates for some classes of reinsurance increased by more than 50%. Insurers had to increase prices to remain solvent.
- The reinsurance segment is highly competitive, with seven reinsurers providing cover for life insurers and 12 providing cover for non-life insurers.
- Competition among reinsurers in Australia is based on price, as capital inflows are high and demand for reinsurance is relatively low.
- The segment is expected to consolidate over the forecast period, as smaller reinsurers are expected to merge with larger reinsurers due to high competition and falling renewal rates.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01639167-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001