LONDON, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Brazil Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Brazilian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Brazilian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Brazil Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Brazilian reinsurance segment, including:
- An outlook of the Brazilian reinsurance segment
- A comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Brazilian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Brazilian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Brazil:
- It provides historical values for the Brazilian reinsurance segment for the report's 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Brazilian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Brazil, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
- It analyzes various natural and man-made hazards and their impact on the Brazilian insurance industry
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Brazilian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Brazilian reinsurance segment grew at a review-period CAGR of 17.3%.
- The government's initiative to open up the industry resulted in the success of foreign reinsurance.
- The Brazilian reinsurance segment is concentrated, with the 10 leading reinsurers accounting for 94.0% of the segment's gross written premium in 2015.
- Brazilian legislature proposed a bill making it mandatory for insurers to accept natural disaster risks.
- The rising participation of foreign brokers is projected to provide enhanced reinsurance services for Brazilian insurers, supplementing the industry's growth over the forecast period.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/1591730/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/reinsurance-in-brazil-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300336051.html