NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Canadian reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Canadian insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's ' Reinsurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian reinsurance segment, including:
- Canadian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Canadian economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Canadian insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Canadian reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Canada:
- It provides historical values for the Canadian reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Canadian reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Canada, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Canadian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Canadian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Canadian insurance industry's robust review-period growth, and frequent natural disasters, which forced insurers to share larger proportions of risk, drove growth reinsurance to record a review-period compound annual growth rate of 5.5%. .
- In 2013, several natural catastrophes such as floods in Alberta and subsequent losses caused problems for the Canadian insurance industry.
- Favorable regulatory changes also helped the Canadian reinsurance segment.
- The top three companies accumulated 87.3% of the segment's gross written premium in 2014. Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada was the largest reinsurer in Canada, with a 75.9% share in 2014.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p01023323-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001