NEW YORK, Aug. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsis
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in China Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends drivers and challenges in the Chinese reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010–2014) and forecast period (2014–2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country gives a comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Chinese insurance industry.
The report brings together Timetric's research modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages
and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Timetric's 'Reinsurance in China Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis information and insights into the Chinese reinsurance segment including:
- The Chinese reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance
- A comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics
- Detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the Chinese insurance industry
- The competitive landscape in the Chinese reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in China:
- It provides historical values for the Chinese reinsurance segment for the report's 2010–2014 review period and projected figures for the 2014–2019 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chinese reinsurance segment and market forecasts to 2019.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in China and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese reinsurance segment and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese insurance industry and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- China's reinsurance segment grew during the review period.
- According to insurance ratings agency AM Best the introduction of C-ROSS is expected to positively affect growth in the Chinese reinsurance segment encouraging reinsurers to diversify liability and specialty lines.
- The frequency of natural disasters leads insurers to cede a part of their premium to reinsurers to minimize the risk exposure providing growth opportunities for reinsurers.
- The China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC) implemented the China Risk Oriented Solvency System (C-ROSS) framework in January 2016 with the objective of improving regulatory control and establishing a solvency supervisory system.
- The government and the CIRC approved the establishment of three domestic reinsurance companies in 2016: Taiping Re (China) PICC Re and Qianhai Re.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04089266-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001