BOSTON, Nov. 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Forum Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Crosscheck Networks, Inc., today announced a comprehensive program to reduce costs, allay concerns and answer questions for organizations seeking to deploy XML Gateways.
On the heels of introducing the latest version of its flagship Forum Sentry XML Gateway, Forum Systems has extended its Cisco ACE XML Gateway Replacement Program. Effective now through March 31, 2011, the Program includes:
- Direct trade-in credit in exchange for any XML Gateway hardware and software;
- No-cost, on-site migration to Forum Sentry XML Gateway policies;
- No-cost Forum Sentry Training Certification Program;
- Dedicated 24x7x365 support by experts with a minimum of five years experience.
Additionally, to help organizations ensure a smooth migration, Forum Systems offers the following Best Practices for Selecting an XML Gateway:
- Choose a Patented Product: Selecting a non-patented XML Gateway only leads to product replacement, and ultimately, additional acquisition costs.
- Scrutinize XML Gateway Architectures: Understand XML Gateway and ESB/Application Server differences. With security of paramount importance, clear role segregation should be enforced – and custom code never introduced into an XML Gateway.
- Demand an Independent Security Assessment: Integrating an HSM crypto card into the appliance does not improve security or constitute compliance. The entire XML Gateway must be FIPS 140-2 certified in order to guarantee security and compliance.
- Validate Comparable Functionality: To eliminate functional gaps, the selected XML Gateway must be architected with modular policy design for fundamental constructs so that keys, encryption/signature policies and firewall rules can be easily transitioned.
- Stipulate Flexible Replacement Costs and Options: Demand vendors that will work within corporate budgets and timelines. Vendors should be flexible in offering options that help reduce capital expenditure expense, migration and maintenance costs.
"XML Gateways represent a critical, foundational element for IT groups and the run-the-business applications and services that drive their organizations," said Crosscheck Networks CEO Mamoon Yunus. "By abandoning the Cisco ACE XML Gateway, Cisco is forcing its customers to find other alternatives. Our expanded Replacement Program – coupled with our best-in-class Forum Sentry – gives these, and other enterprise organizations evaluating replacing their XML Gateway, a smooth migration path to a better solution from a company they can depend on."
Forum Sentry: The XML Gateway Gold Standard
Processing more than one billion transactions per day globally, Forum Sentry is the industry standard for XML and SOAP security, access control and integration. Unlike other vendors that introduce runtime code into their appliances to compensate for inherent design limitations, Forum Systems' Forum Sentry is certified by NIST and the U.S. Department of Defense, and the XML Gateway of choice for 300 global organizations in transaction- and security-intensive sectors including government, financial services, telecommunications and healthcare. The latest version, Forum Sentry v8.0, helps organizations securely extend their enterprise SOA deployments to harness the power of the public cloud.
- No-cost Cisco ACE XML Gateway Replacement Quote
- No-cost Forum Sentry XML Gateway Evaluation
- Cisco ACE XML Gateway Migration Strategies
- Forum Sentry XML Gateway Data Sheet
- Forum Sentry Eases Enterprise-to-Cloud Migration; Enable Seamless Extension of SOA to the Cloud
- Forum Sentry Issued Industry-first Patent for XML Security Functions Including XML-encryption, XML-decryption and XML-signatures
- Forum Sentry Provides Secure, Unified Integration of XML and SOA Web Services and Portals for Seamless End-user Experience
About Forum Systems
Forum Systems and its parent company Crosscheck Networks deliver solutions for deploying robust, resilient, secure and reliable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). More than 50,000 users in 42 countries across organizations such as the U.S. Treasury, British Telecommunications, Fidelity, Premera Blue Cross and the Dutch Health Care System rely on Forum Systems and Crosscheck Networks as the backbone of their secure transaction processing. Recognized as a technology innovator and security leader, Forum Systems is the only company granted a patent for its Forum Sentry XML Gateway and has been certified by NIST and the U.S. Department of Defense. Forum Sentry is the de facto standard for XML and SOAP security, and Forum Systems has key OEM relationships with Barracuda Networks and Radware, among others. For more information, please visit www.forumsys.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Crosscheck Network Inc.