NEW YORK, March 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This study examines the strategic IT and technology investment priorities for leading broadcasters in North America, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific. It benchmarks the major vendors for key system components including production and play-out servers, media asset management systems, broadcast business management software, media storage solutions, and editing and VFX suites.
Features and benefits
* IT, production, and distribution technology trends: 2011 to 2012
* Segmentation by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America) and organization profile
* Reputational benchmarking of major vendors for key broadcast system components [production & distribution]
* Insight into the key operational and strategic investment priorities. Understand what is front of mind for the broadcast enterprise in 2011 and 2012.
* Trends in multi-platform content services by genre and attitudes to moving key workflow process to hosted, multi-tenant cloud services.
Customer focus briefs include updates on end-user priorities and needs, analysis of changing competitive dynamics and market activity, and insights into factors affecting ongoing market forecasts.
In 2011, 21% of broadcasters plan to increase their technology budgets over 6% with a further 17% looking to push above this mark in 2012
As broadcasters and pay-TV platform operators contend with greater internal competition from new channels and adjacent market competition for audience and advertising expenditure from new digital media platforms, it is driving defensive investment in IT and production technology.
Your key questions answered
* Who are the leading vendors and IT service providers in this broadcast market?
* What at the IT and broadcast technology buying trends in the major global regions?
* What are the strategic and operational investment priorities by industry issue and system component?
Scope of this presentation
Research and analysis Highlights
Key reasons to read this report
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626