NEW YORK, June 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The global mobile payment market is growing rapidly. An increasing number of people are utilizing their mobile phones to do banking, trading, money transfer, and commerce on a daily basis. IEMR's Global Mobile Payment Market Forecast provides a comprehensive forecast of global, regional, and country-specific mobile payment markets. We cover annual forecasts of mobile payment users, transactions, gross transaction values, and average transaction size going out to 2013 for 50 countries and 6 regions in the world. For each country, region, and globally, we provide forecasts for the following categories within the mobile payment market: Merchandise purchases, Digital purchases, Ticketing, Money transfers, Bill payment, and Prepaid top-ups. We also provide forecasts of mobile payment transactions for each of the following technologies: SMS, WAP/Web, USSD, and NFC.
We provide estimates and forecasts at the country level for the "IEMR 50" list of countries where we undertake primary field research based on our quarterly Global Consumer Telecommunications Survey. This survey looks at telecommunications usage and trends in 50 markets representing over 80% of the world's population and 85% of the world's mobile subscriber base. Conducted in monthly waves, IEMR's Global Consumer Telecommunications Survey measures trends in fixed and mobile telecoms usage among consumers in the "IEMR 50" countries.
To this comprehensive dataset, we are adding a PowerPoint presentation which provides our clients with an overview of key trends in the global mobile payment market. In addition to explaining overall trends in mobile payments in the world, we discuss country-specific trends and provide insights into this fast-growing industry.
Why you should buy this report:
By purchasing this report, you will receive an Excel file with 57 datasheets: 6 regional forecasts, 50 country forecasts, and a global forecast. In each datasheet, we cover mobile payment users, mobile payment transactions by technology (SMS, WAP/Web, USSD, NFC), mobile payment transactions by user case (merchandise purchases, digital purchases, ticketing, money transfers, bill payment, and prepaid top-ups), gross transaction value for mobile payments by user case, average transaction size of mobile payments by user case. You will also receive a PowerPoint presentation which provides insights into the global mobile payment market. These reports provide answers to all of the following questions:
• What are the key trends in the global mobile payment market? How will this market grow over the next five years?
• Which region/country has the fastest growing mobile payment market in the world? What are the key trends in each region/country?
• Which segments of the mobile payment market are growing most rapidly - merchandise purchases, digital purchases, ticketing, money transfers, bill payment, or prepaid top-ups? Does the answer differ across regions and countries?
• What are SMS Mobile Payment, WAP/Web Mobile Payment, USSD Mobile Payment, and NFC Mobile Payment? Which technology is the most prevalent in each region/country, and how will this change over the next five years?
• What is the gross transaction value of mobile money transfers around the world? What about merchandise purchases, digital purchases, ticketing, bill payments, and prepaid top-ups?
• How much does an average mobile payment user spend per transaction in each region/country? What is the average transaction size of a merchandise purchase, a digital purchase, ticketing, money transfer, bill payment, and a pre-paid top-up?
This report will be useful to:
• Strategists and analysts at mobile phone operators and banks/credit card companies responsible for mobile payment strategy development and business analytics
• Developers of mobile payment systems at handset manufacturers
• Device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile payment industry
• Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the mobile payment market
• Consultants advising their clients on mobile payment markets
• Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global mobile payment market
Regions Covered in this Forecast
South and Central America
Middle East and Africa
Countries Covered in this Forecast
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of Middle East and Africa
Series Covered for each Country and Region, 2009 - 2013
Mobile Payment Users (millions)
Mobile Payment Transactions by Technology (millions)
Mobile Payment Transactions by User Case (millions)
Gross Transaction Value for Mobile Payments by User Case ($ millions)
Average Transaction Size of Mobile Payments by User Case ($)
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626