NEW YORK, Dec. 21, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Coal Seam Gas (CSG/CBM) in Asia - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario, Production Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015
Global Data's new report, "Coal Seam Gas (CSG/CBM) in Asia - Market Analysis, Investment Scenario, Production Forecasts and Competitive Landscape to 2015" analyzes the development of Coal Bed Methane (CBM) resources in Australia, China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam. The report assesses the CBM potential in each of these countries with a focus on CBM reserves, basins and current production (if any). It elaborates on various government, regulatory policies and CBM production targets to promote the development of CBM resources and examines their impact on the growth of CBM. The development of the CBM market in each of the countries in relation to exploration and planned projects and the utilization of CBM has been provided in the report. The report analyzes the competitive scenario of the CBM market in each country, focusing on the important companies engaged in CBM exploration and development and their operations. The report details investments, mergers and acquisitions in the CBM market in each country and forecasts CBM production in Australia, China, India and Indonesia to 2015.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the development of CBM resources in Australia, China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam. The report offers:
- Major growth drivers and challenges to the development of CBM resources in Australia, China, India and Vietnam.
- Detailed analysis of the CBM scenario in Australia, China, India and Indonesia with a focus on CBM reserves, production and major basins with CBM potential.
- Various government and regulatory policies and their impact on the increase of CBM production and utilization.
- The development of CBM resources in each country with regard to exploration projects and the utilization of CBM resources.
- Companies engaged in CBM exploration, development and production and their CBM operations in Australia, China, India, Indonesia and Vietnam.
- Investments and Mergers and acquisitions in CBM market in Australia, China and India and Indonesia.
- Projected CBM production in Australia, China, India and Indonesia by 2015.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Identify potential investment targets based on the exhaustive information on reserves, production, government policies and ongoing projects, supported by in-depth analysis on each of the CBM markets in Asia.
- Take prompt and effective business decisions supported by forecasts and well-researched analysis of the top CBM Markets in Asia.
- Devise business strategies based on the competitive structure of the markets if expanding or entering into the CBM market in Asia.
- Gain insights into competitors' endeavors based on their operations and planned projects.
- Identify opportunities to partner with companies operating in these expanding markets.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626