NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Combined Heat and Power (CHP) for Thermal Power Plants in Europe - Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
GlobalData's "Combined Heat and Power (CHP) for Thermal Power Plants in Europe - Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020" gives detailed information on the Europe combined heat and power market and provides historical and forecast revenues for equipments like steam turbine, gas turbine, and boilers. It provides key trends and forecasts till 2020 for the European market as well as for key countries. This, coupled with competitive benchmarking of the top market participants provides a comprehensive understanding of the market's competitive scenario. The increasing global demand for electrical power and the simultaneous rise in environmental concerns and legislation are the major drivers for the cogeneration market. The global power market is, at present, strongly focused on issues related to climate change, in order to meet government-mandated environmental targets and also in order to reduce dependency on imported energy. The market participants have recognized the profound need for sustainable development through a well balanced energy portfolio inclusive of energy-efficient technologies. Moreover, international agreements, such as the Kyoto Protocol, have reduced the outlook for coal-fired generation as the world looks to decrease the level of harmful emissions put into the earth's atmosphere. These stringent regulations on companies generating power from coal, the world's most utilized source for power generation (and also the most carbon-intensive source), have resulted in the growth of the gas turbine and HRSG market for cogeneration which is used in CCGT plants. These rules and regulations are expected to drive the market in the long term, as they are expected to become more stringent, ultimately increasing sales. Additionally, the demand for higher efficiencies and the availability of larger government incentives and rebates are expected to augment market growth.
- Data on the revenue generated from the CHP equipment in Europe for the period 2000 – 2020 and also for key equipments like steam turbine, gas turbine and boilers
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participants such as Nooter/Eriksen Inc, Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co., Ltd., NEM Modular HRSG Systems and Vogt Power International Inc.
- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with key participants across the value chain
- The study covers seven countries (Germany, the United Kingdom, Poland, Italy, Spain, Hungary, and France along with the data and analysis for global emission control systems market
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the combined heat and power market
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626