NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016
GlobalData's new report, "Continuous Glucose Monitoring Systems - Global Pipeline Analysis, Opportunity Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2016" provides key data, information and analysis on the global Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems market. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems market. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Australia, and Brazil.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009, forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2009.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints by each category within Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems market.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players, the competitive landscape, and the leading pipeline products and technologies.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, DexCom and Abbott Laboratories.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems market globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What's the next big thing in the Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the global Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems market and the factors shaping it.
To order this report:
US: (805) 652-2626
Intl: +1 805-652-2626