NEW YORK, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Datamonitor's Dairy: Global Industry Almanac: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Dairy industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global dairy market grew by 3.2% in 2009 to reach a value of $299.7 billion.
In 2014, the global dairy market is forecast to have a value of $370.9 billion, an increase of 23.8% since 2009.
Milk is the largest segment of the global dairy market, accounting for 35.2% of the market's total value.
Europe accounts for 50.7% of the global dairy market value.
Groupe Danone is the leading player in the global dairy market, generating a 4.8% share of the market's value.
The global dairy market is highly fragmented, with the top three players holding 11.3% of the total market value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The dairy market consists of retail sales of cheese, chilled desserts, cream, fromage frais, milk, spreadable fats and yogurt. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2009 annual average exchange rates.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626