NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Datamonitor's Fixed Line Telecoms: Global Industry Almanac: Global Industry Almanac is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Fixed Line Telecoms industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
* Contains an Executive Summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global fixed line telecoms market shrank by 1.4% in 2009 to reach a value of $528 billion.
In 2014, the global fixed line telecoms market is forecast to have a value of $569.3 billion, an increase of 7.8% since 2009.
The global fixed line telecoms market shrank by 0.8% in 2009 to reach a volume of 1 billion fixed line telephones.
In 2014, the global fixed line telecoms market is forecast to have a volume of 1.1 billion fixed line telephones, an increase of 3.5% since 2009.
Voice is the largest segment of the global fixed line telecoms market, accounting for 59.2% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 34.5% of the global fixed line telecoms market value.
NTT Group is the leading player in the global fixed line telecoms market, generating a 11.3% share of the market's value.
Why you should buy this report
* Spot future trends and developments
* Inform your business decisions
* Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
* Save time carrying out entry-level research
The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. Only revenues from end-users are included, with revenues from other operators, as in wholesale transactions, excluded. Revenues from internet services and value-added services are included. Market volumes are for the number of fixed-line telephones. All currency conversions were carried out at constant 2009 average annual exchange rates.
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626