NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The increasing demand for fresh and quality packaged food, consumer convenience and manufacturer concern for longer shelf life of the food products is driving the market for Global active and smart packaging technology for food and beverage market. The global market for active and smart packaging technology for food and beverage is expected to grow to $23.474 million in 2015, at an estimated CAGR of 8.2% from 2010 to 2015.
Amongst all market segments, modified atmosphere packaging commands the largest share in terms of value, while smart and intelligent packaging leads in terms of growth. Freshness indicators and time temperature indicators are the major product segment in smart and intelligent packaging, which is commanding the largest share due to increased application in packaged food, ready-to-eat meal and frozen food category. In terms of value, the active packaging technology contributes approximately 35% of the global active and smart packaging technology.
Scope of the report
This research report categorizes the global market for packaging technology for food and beverages on the basis of applications, technology, and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of technology: Active packaging, modified atmosphere and intelligent packaging technology.
On the basis of applications: Seafood, meat and poultry, soup, dairy products, confectionaries, fruits and vegetables and ready to eat meal segment.
On the basis of geography: North America, Europe, Asia, RoW
What makes our reports unique?
* We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown up to level 5.
* We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
* We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
* Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
* Which are the high-growth segments and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
* What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
* Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
* Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
* How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas Bombourg
Intl: +1 805-652-2626