NEW YORK, Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
On December 17, 1903, Orville Wright piloted the first powered airplane 20 feet above a sandy beach in North Carolina. That flight lasted all of 12 seconds and covered 120 feet. More than 100 years later, aircraft manufacturers today are fabricating aircraft that can carry hundreds of passengers thousands of miles to destinations throughout the globe.
The aerospace market has experienced significant growth during the last 5 years and is expected to reach $301 billion in 2018 with a global growth rate of 5.1% for the next ten years. The critical success factor for aerospace market is the increasing demand in developing countries; in addition, Lucintel believes the most successful companies will be those that can develop application-specific, customer-focused solutions and have the ability to help their customers achieve long-term business objectives, such as increasing efficiency and lowering costs with expanded lifetime of the aircraft.
Learn what factors are impacting the aerospace market. The report looks extensively at recent industry trends, as well as future opportunities and threats, and represents an invaluable aid to sales and marketing professionals in, or interested in, the industry. In addition, the report analyses market sizes and trends, market structures, key company shares for various segments.
Lucintel has identified, analyzed and projected the best and worst performing segments in the aerospace market. The worst performers were the markets which were most closely associated with credit crunch for financing general aviation and short term contract for business jet and commercial helicopter. The best performing market was the one with firm long-term contracts with customers. With the global downturn, it proves important to understand those sectors and segments which continue to show strength and future potential. The top three segments are expected to grow between 7.2%-12.5% per year over the next ten years offering substantial opportunities for firms focused on these opportunities.
In an industry that is increasingly looking to developing markets to sustain long-term growth, "The Global Aerospace Market Trends and Forecast, 2009-2028" provide up to date information on the state of the both the developed and emerging markets. This unique report from Lucintel will provide you with all the valuable information and tools that you may need in operating your business successfully and further understand potentials of market. This report will save you hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business opportunities in aerospace market. In today's chaotic economy, you need every advantage that you can find to keep ahead in your business. To make any investment, business or strategic decisions, you need adequate and timely information. This market report fulfills this core need. This is an indispensable reference guide for material suppliers, product manufacturers, investors, researchers, engineers, distributors and many more who are dealing with aerospace industry
Some of the features of this market report are:
- Global aerospace market intelligence with special emphasis on narrow-body and wide-body aircraft in the commercial aerospace industry; turboprops and jets in regional jets industry; piston, turboprops and business jets in the general aviation industry; civil and military helicopters in helicopter industry; fighter, ground attacker, bomber, UAV and trainer in defense industry.
- Market size estimates in terms of ($) value and number of units delivered in various market segments of the aerospace industry.
- Regional Analysis: Aerospace market breakdown by key regions (e.g., North America, Europe, Asia and Others).
- Competitive analysis: Market shares of the industry leaders in various segments of the aerospace market.
- Growth trends for last 10 years and forecasts for next 20 years in terms of dollar shipment and units delivered for the total aerospace market and also for various industry segments such as commercial, regional jets, general aviation, helicopter, defense and others.
- Over 112 figures/charts and 32 tables in this 183-page market report to help you make more informed business decisions.
- Brief descriptions on over 50 industry leaders and OEMs in various market segments of the aerospace industry.
To order this report:
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (805)-652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626