NEW YORK, Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
KEY TAKE AWAYS
* To define and measure the Injectable drug delivery market and its various sub-segments with respect to types of systems, by mode of drug delivery, by therapeutics, by re-usability and by drugs delivered
* To identify the major drivers and restraints of the market
* To identify and analyze comprehensively the market structure with respect to the factors influencing the market growth and industry specific challenges.
* To analyze the trends and forecasts of the injectable drug delivery market and its segments
* To identify the major stakeholders in the market and draw a competitive landscape for the market leaders
* To analyze the opportunities in the market for the stakeholders
* To strategically analyze micro markets with respect to their individual growth trends, future prospects and contribution to the total market
* To understand the regulatory framework, design criteria, pricing issues, threat from alternative methods available in the market.
* To analyze and forecast the revenues of market segments with respect to geographies (North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of the World
* To provide comprehensive analysis of the Top players in Injectable drug delivery market competitive scenario.
Rapid enhancements in drug discovery technologies leading to developments in proteomics and genomics have essentially had a greater impact on injectable drug delivery market. The number of injectable drugs to be introduced in medium to long term future is expected to be significant, to outweigh the threat from advanced alternative drug delivery technologies. Additionally increasing innovation in alternative technologies has extended the focus of injectable market participants on issues such injector design, convenience and painless modes of injectables and customization. The aligned pharmaceutical industries are actively collaborating with drug delivery companies to effectively target the patient concerns. Such strategic issues are driving the market significantly. The changing market trends, compels the industry participants to have extended clarity on market dynamics, increasing innovation from alternative technologies and threat from competitors in injectable drug delivery market to sustain their market position.
This report highlights the global injectable drug delivery market segmented as below
* Injectable systems (Sustained Release Injectable Systems, Needleless Systems Microneedle Injectors, Liposomal Systems/ PEGylation, Novel Injectable Technologies)
* By mode of drug delivery (Intradermal, Subcutaneous, Intramuscular, Intravenous, Intraosseous, intraperitoneal)
* By Therapeutics (Diabetes, Hepatitis C, Oncology, Rheumatoid Arthritis etc)
* By Reusability (Reusable, Disposable, Pre-filled, Custom)
* By Drug Classes (Antimuscarinics, Cytokines, Dopamine, Hematopoietics, Human Growth Hormone etc)
Our analysis would enable the industry players to get acquainted with the upcoming trends, opportunities and challenges in the market along with a detailed analysis of the sub-markets as well. The report will size all the sub markets and also give a detailed geographic split among the four major markets of North America, Europe, Asia and Rest of the World. We will provide market trends and forecasts supported by the drivers and inhibitors for each sub-segment. More than 100 market tables and top company profiles will provide a deeper insight into the market and the competitive landscape as well. We will categorize market tables into geographic regions, products, applications and bio-feed stocks.
In addition to the market size, data trends and forecasts, the report will also highlight key opportunity areas for the relevant stakeholders. We will analyze new product launches. In addition, we will analyze and profile key market developments of the top companies in this market and its sub-segments while drawing a competitive landscape for major markets and their sub segments.
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas Bombourg
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626