NEW YORK, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
LNGReports' new research analysis- "Global Oil and Gas Capital Spending in 2011- Insights and Trends" reveals that the global oil and gas capital spending is likely to stand at $841 billion in 2011, signifying that most markets are looking ahead for capturing the increasing energy demand.
The comprehensive report provides in-depth analysis and forecasts of region wise, country wise, company wise and sector wise capital spending between 2005 and 2011. It also provides information on the key oil and gas capital expenditure trends and key industry trends. The report also analyzes in detail all the major factors that drive the capital expenditure in 2011. It also analyzes five leading upstream investment areas and identifies all major midstream and downstream projects.
Each of the chapters detailed below are detailed in-depth with analysis on outlook, trends and factors driving the outlook:
- Chapter 2- Oil and gas spending in 2011 break up- by region, country, sector and company
- Chapter 3- Major oil and gas spending trends in 2011
- Chapter 4- Major upstream, midstream and downstream industry trends in 2011
- Chapter 5- Sector wise capex forecast from 2005 to 2011 (upstream, LNG, refinery, other mid/downstream)
- Chapter 6- Region wise capex forecast from 2005 to 2011 (Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East Africa, North America, South & Central America)
- Chapter 7- Capex forecast for 18 countries from 2005 to 2011 (Australia, India, China, Malaysia, Italy, Norway, Russia, United Kingdom, Angola, Libya, Nigeria, Oman, Canada, Mexico, United States, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela)
- Chapter 8- Company wise capex forecast, 2005 to 2011 (super majors, state owned, global integrated, US integrated, non-integrated). In addition, information on capex outlook of 20 major oil and gas companies is also given.
- Chapter 9- Key upstream investment areas and their potential (US Shale gas, Australia Coal seam gas, Brazil pre-salt discoveries, Colombia and Iraq upstream sectors)
- Chapter 10- Key LNG, refinery, pipeline and storage investment areas in 2011
Reasons To Purchase
The unique research work from LNGReports is designed to give readers clear outlook and detailed analysis of the insights, trends and driving factors of oil and gas capex to 2011-
The report enables you to:
- Gain clear and detailed outlook of region wise, country wise, company wise and sector wise capex between 2005 and 2011
- Get detailed understanding on key trends and driving factors behind global oil and gas capex increases
- Identify key investment opportunities in the global upstream, midstream and downstream industry
- Benchmark your optimal capital spending levels
- Beat your competitors by understanding their key investment strategies
To order this report: Global Oil and Gas Capital Spending in 2011- Insights and Trends
Intl: +1 805-652-2626