NEW YORK, Feb. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The changing trends in the refinery catalyst industry have been largely shaped by the increased rate of production and consumption of petroleum-based products, coupled with growing environmental concerns and the depleting crude oil reserves. Once driven by oversupply and low profit margins, the refinery catalyst industry is now led by increased demand and profit margins. Refinery catalysts have enabled the petroleum industry to simultaneously increase throughputs while reducing environmental pollution. Though the refinery catalyst market is already witnessing a rising development trend, market players will still be required to make substantial R&D investments to keep pace with the dynamic petroleum refining industry. Refinery catalysts are expected to continue being the lifeline of the petroleum refinery industry.
Scope of the report
This report segments the global refinery catalyst market into the submarkets for products and ingredients. It details all the major types of refinery catalysts, including fluid catalytic cracking (FCC), hydroprocessing, isomerization, alkylation, and hydrodesulphurization catalysts. The report also covers the markets for major catalysts ingredients, including different types of metals, zeolites, and chemical compounds. An in-depth geographic analysis is conducted for each market and its sub-segments in the four major regional markets of North America, EMEA, APAC, and RoW.
What makes our reports unique?
1. We provide the longest market segmentation chain in the industry with our three-level market breakdown and our analysis of minimum 40 collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive micro markets.
2. We provide 10% customization to ensure that our clients find the specific market intelligence they need.
3. Each report is about 150 pages, featuring 30+ market data tables, 30+ company profiles, and an analysis of 200 patents.
4. No single report by any other publisher provides market data for all market segments (i.e. products, services, applications, ingredients, and technology) covering the four geographies of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and ROW.
5. 15 pages of high level analysis identifying opportunities, best practices, entry strategies, benchmarking strategies, market positioning, product positioning, and competitive positioning.
Key questions answered
1. Which are the high-growth segments and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
2. What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
3. Where are the gaps and opportunities; what factors are driving market growth?
4. Which are the key playing fields and winning-edge imperatives?
5. What is the competitive landscape; who are the main players in each segment; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths, key selling products, and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies.
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas Bombourg
Intl: +1 805-652-2626