NEW YORK, March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Specialty chemicals are used to enhance product performance across various industries, including electronics, plastics, and automotives. These chemicals such as fluorocarbon and cellulosic fibers were first used in the textile industry to enhance softness and stain resisting properties of the fabric. Since then, specialty chemicals were developed for applications in almost all industries. The report analyses and provides market forecasts and estimates for specialty chemicals based on two segments; target applications and functions and covers all major chemicals based on target applications such as advanced ceramic materials, construction chemicals, electronic chemicals, cosmetic chemicals, food additives, pesticides, nutraceuticals agents, printing inks, rubber processing chemicals, textile chemicals and water management chemicals and all major chemicals based on functions, such as adhesives and sealants, antioxidants, biocides, catalysts, corrosion inhibitors, separation membranes, specialty coatings, specialty surfactants, synthetic dyes and water soluble polymers. The report also identifies and analyses market trends, drivers, inhibitors and opportunities in the specialty chemicals market.
The stakeholders of the market will be benefited by key opportunities identified and analyzed in the report. Also, the key players, their developments and strategies have been analyzed and explained in the report.
Market estimates and forecasts
The report provides in-depth market estimates and forecast for the following global specialty chemicals market:
* Specialty chemicals by application/target market
Includes advanced ceramic materials, construction chemicals, cosmetic chemicals, water management chemicals, oil field chemicals, textile chemicals, food additives and others such as rubber processing chemicals, specialty paper chemicals and imaging chemicals and materials.
* Specialty chemicals by functions
Specialty chemicals by functions include adhesives and sealants, catalysts, corrosion inhibitors, antioxidants, flame retardants and others such as separation membranes, synthetic dyes, specialty pigments and water soluble polymers.
What makes our reports unique?
* We provide 10% customization. Normally it is seen that clients do not find specific market intelligence that they are looking for. Our customization will ensure that you necessarily get the market intelligence you are looking for and we get a loyal customer.
* We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
* Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
Construction chemicals, advanced ceramic materials, cosmetic chemicals, electronic chemicals, food additives, imaging chemicals and materials, industrial and institutional cleaners, mining chemicals, nutraceutical ingredients, oil field chemicals, pesticides, plastic additives, printing inks, rubber processing chemicals, specialty paper chemicals, synthetic lubricants and lubricating oil additives, textile chemicals and water management chemicals. We have also analyze manufacturing companies of specialty chemicals.
Key questions answered
* Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of market directed specialty chemicals?
* What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
* Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
* Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
* How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what?
Powerful Research and analysis
The analysts working with MarketsandMarkets come from renowned publishers and market research firms, globally, adding their expertise and domain understanding. We get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a huge database of key industry participants and draw on our relationships with more than 900 market research companies across the world. We, at MarketsandMarkets, are inspired to help our clients grow by providing qualitative business insights with our huge market intelligence repository.
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas Bombourg
Intl: +1 805-652-2626