NEW YORK, Oct. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Companies within the utilities industry are developing products and services to harness the opportunities represented by environmentally conscious consumers. Targeting and reaching those customers requires sophisticated intelligence that relates specifically to the utilities industry and includes breakdowns based on demographics, attitudes and behaviors.
* An examination of how environmentally conscious global consumers are, and how this translates into green behaviours
* An exploration of which factors affect a consumer's choice to undertake green behaviours and purchase sustainable products
* Data on how likely consumers are to buy green services and how much more they are willing to pay over traditional services, both now and in the future
* Unique data on exactly what consumers require from utilities in order to become greener energy users
Consumers have strong attitudes, beliefs and motivations about the environment and climate change leading them to adjust their behaviors in favour of saving energy.
Where as perceived economic benefits are a key motivation for consumers adopting greener behavior, many do show a willingness to spend more money on sustainable goods and services.
Consumers do not trust utilities and this lack of trust is a major obstacle to consumers becoming more willing to pay extra for services such as green energy tariffs and the widespread adoption of products such as smart meters.
Reasons to Purchase
* Understand the factors that are driving the growth of green consumerism among global consumers
* Find out why consumers do not trust utilities and why they are likely to shun green energy tariffs
* Find out what information consumers are demanding from their energy suppliers, such as information on carbon footprints and advice on saving energy
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626