NEW YORK, Jan. 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Wind energy is a rapidly growing market segment of the composites industry. It is the fastest growing energy sector. On average, the global wind energy market has grown over 25% annually over the last ten years. Wind energy new capacity installations worldwide have surged from 39,778 MW in 2003 to 121,613 MW at the end of 2008, representing on an average of 25.5% increase during that time period. The wind energy market is expected to grow at an average rate of 14% per year in terms of new capacity installation in next 5 years. A growing sensitivity for the environment and depleting reserves of fossil fuels are all fueling the growth of wind energy in the 21st century.
The wind energy market provides great opportunities to product manufacturers (gear box, tower, blade, generator, etc.) as well as material suppliers of the composites industry to expand their businesses. As the global wind energy market continues to grow, it is important to know which regions have continued to show growth despite the supply chain issues and rising costs. In addition, it is important to know the market size for materials for the next five years. According to this report, market for composite materials is estimated to reach $3.95 billion by 2014. Wind turbines require the manufacture of large rotor blades, nacelles and other components using wet lay-up, VARTM, prepreg lay-up and other processes.
This unique 279-page report from Lucintel provides all the valuable information and tools that you may need in operating your business successfully in the wind energy market. In today's global economy, you need every advantage that you can find to keep you ahead in your business. Learn about current and future trends, identify key players, and explore the directions that the wind energy market is heading for.
This report answers following Key questions related to the wind energy market.
- What is the total Size of Energy Market?
- Porters Five Force Analysis for composites opportunities in wind energy market in terms of Supplier Power, Buyer Power, Barriers to Entry, Threat of Substitution and Rivalry.
- What Fraction is Wind Energy of this total Energy Market?
- Cost Comparison (US$/KWH) of Wind Energy with Coals, Natural Gas.
- What is the Growth Potential for Wind Energy, Coals, Natural Gas and other Energy System until 2010?
- What are the Current and Future Wind Energy Project?
- What are the U.S., Europe and Asian Wind Energy Market Size?
- How much Resins (Polyester, Epoxy, Etc.), Fibers and Cores used in the Wind Energy Market?
- What is the Total Composite Shipment in the wind energy market?
- Composites consumption by manufacturing processes and by region.
- What are the forecast (2009-2014) for composites consumption in wind energy market?
- What are the total Market Sizes for Blades, Hubs, Towers and Nacelles?
- Cost, Weight, and other Analysis for the Blade and Towers?
- What are the most promising Manufacturing Technologies for Blade and Other Turbine Components?
- Which Manufacturing Method will grow the fastest in the next 5 Years?
- Top 10 Turbine Manufacturers and their Market Share.
- Who are the Leaders in the Turbine and Blade Manufacturing?
- List of the Turbine and Blade Manufacturers in the worldwide wind energy market?
- What are the Driving Forces for rapid Development in the Wind Energy Market?
- Research Trends in Blade Design, Wind Energy Challenges, Structural Analysis.
- Structural Analysis of Composite Blades, latest news, etc.
To order this report:
Nicolas Bombourg Reportlinker Email: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (805)652-2626 Intl: +1 805-652-2626