NEW YORK, May 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
As health has become a more important issue for consumers generally, the influence it has had on alcoholic beverages has risen too. This has proven a particular challenge for alcoholic beverage manufacturers as the link between alcohol and health is complex and not clear cut.
Features and benefits
* Achieve sales growth by understanding the wide ranging consumer drivers of the health trend, both negative and positive
* Enhance credibility of sales pitches by better understanding how consumer health concerns manifest themselves in the alcohol sphere
* Stimulate insight for new product ideation by learning from best practice examples specifically from the alcohol sector
Alcohol and health is wide ranging issue and is growing in line with the increasing importance of corporate social responsibility and premiumization market strategy adopted by the leading manufacturers in the alcoholic beverage market.
The alcohol in moderation message has become a key tenet of alcohol marketing, with over half of all consumers globally now stating that they are paying a high amount or very high amount of attention to drinking in moderation.
Increasingly, the impact of growing consumer health concerns cannot be ignored in new product development and many alcoholic beverage manufacturers are integrating health concepts into their brand portfolio.
Your key questions answered
* What are the key consumer drivers of health and alcohol and how does it fit with a premiumization marketing strategy?
* How can health be harnessed to create a winning brand positioning?
* How can health be capitalized on in in-store shopper marketing activations?
* What role can social media play in developing a credible brand positioning for alcohol in the health space?
* How can the cross-over between consumer health and green concerns be most effectively leveraged?
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626