NEW YORK, March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Herpes Zoster Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Herpes Zoster Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global herpes zoster market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global herpes zoster market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global herpes zoster sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimates that the global The herpes zoster market is predicted to witness a significant rise over the next few years following the launch of two vaccines in major market. In 2006 Merck launched zostavax which is the only vaccine approved in the US for prevention of herpes zoster. and is awaiting its launch in other major markets which is expected in 2011, GlaxoSmithKlines Biological, GSK1437173A vaccine is under phase III trial and is accepted to launch in the coming years. GlobalData's analysis suggests that the global herpes zoster market was worth $651 million in 2010. Market is forcasted to show a rise of compound annual growth rate (CAGR) 11%, following the patent launch of vaccines GSK1437173A and V212 (Zostavax) in major markets.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the herpes zoster market. Its Scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) herpes zoster market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for seven years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as vaccine, thymine analogue, helicase primase inhibitor, bicyclic nucleoside analogue, DNA polymerase inhibitor and elaidic acid ester of aciclovir.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries herpes zoster market. Key market players covered are GlaxoSmithKline plc, Merck & Co. Inc., aRigen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the herpes zoster therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in herpes zoster market
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global herpes zoster market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global herpes zoster market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the global herpes zoster market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626