NEW YORK, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This comprehensive dossier provides detailed analysis & insights as well as key facts & statistics, in addition, to a Force Field analysis on 22 key U.S. Military aircraft programs amid difficult macroeconomic conditions that have begun to impact the DoD budget's topline too; as indicated by the President's budget request for FY2012 that outlines a $78 billion overall cut in defense spending over the FY2012-2016 horizon along-with the continued streak of program cancellations.
With the administration's rapidly rising focus on rationalizing spending based on capabilities coupled with an overarching focus as well as emphasis on overall efficiency; the industry is surely headed for some turbulent times ahead that will require skillful navigation, nimbleness, adaptability and a smart portfolio & cost base management on the part of all industry players.
This report provides a holistic, strategic perspective on 22 major military aircraft programs being pursued by the United States DoD and projects their overall growth trajectory as well as analyses as to how they are likely to shape up over the coming years against the backdrop of domestic economic pressures, rising environmental uncertainty, a gradual shift in global economic dynamics and rapidly evolving geo-political situations & equations.
The report will be especially useful for:
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
- Comprehensive Strategic Assessment of key U.S. military aircraft programs
- Gaining an Overview & Key statistics on each program covered
- Perspective on Strategic Role as well as Rationale in the Overall Force Structure
- A Force Field Analysis for each aircraft platform/program
- Insights into key development & procurement trends
- A round-up of Significant Business Developments for each military aircraft platform/program
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Outlook for each program
- Analysis of key and emerging industry trends
- Insights into Key forces shaping the industry's future & their overall dynamics
The report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the U.S. as well as Global Defense & Aerospace Industry or any of the companies involved with the programs covered in the report & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626