NEW YORK, March 14, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Lupus Nephritis Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecast to 2017
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, "Lupus Nephritis Therapeutics - Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecast to 2017". The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global lupus nephritis therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global lupus nephritis therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global lupus nephritis therapeutics sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
GlobalData estimated that the lupus nephritis therapeutics market was worth $108m in 2010. The major reason for the limited market revenues was the lack of approved drugs for treatment of lupus nephritis. Immunosuppressant and corticosteroids are some of the off-label products currently used by Lupus Nephritis patients. The modest growth forecast is primarily attributed to a weak pipeline landscape. The fact that low prescription rates and low treatment seeking rates continue to pose significant challenges for prospective market entrants, the market landscape in future is expected to remain static without any significant dynamism. Overall, between 2010 and 2017, the Lupus nephritis therapeutics market is expected to grow at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 5.70 % to reach $159m by 2017.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the lupus nephritis therapeutics market. Its Scope includes -
- Annualized seven key markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan) lupus nephritis market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for seven years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends by seven key markets. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase inhibitor, immunomodulators, neuromodulators, reversible IMPDH inhibitors, agonist of retinoic acid receptor, alkylating agent, TNF alpha-signaling inhibitors, and proliferation inhibitor.
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the seven key countries lupus nephritis therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Bristol Myers Squibb, Genzyme Corporation, Nippon Kayaku Co. ltd., Novartis AG, Teva Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Vifor Pharma, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd/ Genentech, Inc.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the lupus nephritis therapeutics market.
- Analysis of key recent licensing and partnership agreements in lupus nephritis therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global lupusnephritis market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global lupus nephritis therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the globallupus nephritis therapeutics market landscape? – Identify, understand and capitalize
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626