NEW YORK, April 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This report forms a part of the Datamonitor's newly introduced product series titled "Market Insights". It aims to provide both quantitative and qualitative analysis to clients on the market data and trends across various industry sectors
- Examines developments in the Brazilian alcoholic beverages sector
- Provides latest retail data at a sector level further segmented by markets along with 5 year forecasts, highlighting specific growth areas
- Identifies the leading players in the market, providing details on brand portfolio and new product launches
- Tracks the latest M&A deals that have taken place in the alcoholic beverages sector in Brazil
The alcoholic beverages sector in Brazil was estimated to be worth 11.6 billion liters of volume sales in 2009, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of about 1.9% during 2004-09. The sector is forecasted to reach 14.5 billion liters of volume sales in 2014, with a CAGR of 4.6% during 2009-14.
Beer, cider and FABs was the key market driving growth in 2008-09 within the alcoholic beverages sector growing at a rate of 6.7%. Spirits and wine market declined at a rate of 1% and 5% respectively during 2008-09. Beer, cider and FABs was also the most consolidated market, with top five companies controlling 97% of the market.
Sectoral growth is driven by factors such as increasing population, rising disposable income, temperate climate and increasing demand for premium alcoholic beverages.
Reasons to Purchase
- Sector understanding: develop a detailed understanding of the alcoholic beverages sector and identify the key growth markets within it
- Competitive landscape: obtain information on the key players operating in the sector and understand their key strengths in various markets
- Product understanding: gain insight into the new product launch trends in the sector
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626