NEW YORK, March 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This forecast provides an outlook for big-screen and small-screen mobile broadband connections and revenues from 2010 to 2015. It provides a breakdown of the sector by device type across 50 markets.
Features and benefits
* Helps operators to plan for the growth in big-screen and small-screen mobile broadband services.
* Allows operators to assess the mobile broadband revenue opportunity across 50 markets.
Total mobile broadband connections worldwide are expected to grow to 3 billion by 2015.
Total global mobile broadband revenues are expected to grow more slowly than connections. Revenues will reach $222.8bn by 2015.
Your key questions answered
* How large will the mobile broadband opportunity be in 2015?
* Where are the most attractive mobile broadband revenue opportunities?
* Will big-screen or small-screen mobile broadband dominate the sector?
Research and analysis Highlights
Key reasons to read this report
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626