NEW YORK, March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2011 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2015
GlobalData's energy offering, "Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry Outlook in North America, 2011 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Terminals to 2015" is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the oil and chemicals storage industry in North America. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals in North America. The profiles of major companies operating in the oil and chemicals storage industry in North America are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Provides historical data from 2000 to 2010, forecast to 2015
- Information on operator and commodity information for all active and planned oil and chemicals storage terminals
- Identifies key trends and issues in the oil and chemicals storage industry
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P., VNuStar Energy L.P. and Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on storage terminals in North America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in North American oil storage industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor's oil storage terminal network and its capacity
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in North America.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626