NEW YORK, June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
FRP (Fiber Reinforced Plastics) technology came into existence during World War II until then tanks were made of steel and other traditional materials. Later in 1960s more efficient manufacturing processes and advancement in resin technology helped to create rust-proof, strong and durable tanks. FRP tanks grew in acceptance by chemical, petroleum, paper and pulp industries as a viable and economical solution for chemical and fuel storage. This success of FRP tanks opened doors for their use in other industries. North America, the largest industry bases in the world, extensively uses FRP tanks in areas like chemical, oil & gas, water/wastewater treatment plants, pulp/paper, septic etc. FRP have the advantages of corrosion resistance, high strength-to-weight ratio, low maintenance, and a longer life cycle as compared to other traditional materials such as concrete and steel.
According to this report, the total FRP tank consumption in NA is expected to continue a strong growth momentum of 5.4% CAGR from 2010-2015. The FRP tank market in North America is expected to reach $712 M by 2015. In the near future the use of FRP tanks is expected to increase in other application areas with new customized design.
This report also presents the detailed analysis of all the application areas of FRP tanks in 2009 and would be of great use to both materials suppliers as well as tank molders to plan their production and target high growth application areas. It will also provide you with valuable information, insights and tools needed to identify new growth opportunities and operate your business successfully in FRP tank markets. This report will save you hundreds of hours of your own personal research time and will significantly benefit you in expanding your business in this market. In today's stringent economy, you need every advantage that you can find.
Some of the features of this market report are:
- FRP tank market size in terms of $ and volume shipments
- FRP tank market breakdown in various applications has been provided in this report
- FRP tank market breakdown in terms of type of tanks, raw materials, market leadership position - diameter size, raw materials, market leadership position
- FRP tank market breakdown by Region has been provided
- Major growth drivers and challenges for each of these application areas.
- Trend (2004-2009) and forecast (2010-2015) of FRP tank market in North America.
- Strength and Weakness of FRP tank market in North America.
- FRP tank market by manufacturing process such as filament winding, hand layup etc.
- Growth opportunities in emerging applications of FRP tank
- Description of Molders has been provided in this report.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626