NEW YORK, Feb. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Panoro Energy ASA, Company Intelligence Report
Panoro Energy ASA (Panoro Energy) is a Norway-based company primarily engaged in exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas in Brazil and West Africa. The company was formed through the merger of Norse Energy's former Brazilian business and Pan Petroleum in June 2010. The company holds a balanced portfolio of production, development and exploration assets in Brazil and West-Africa. It holds production, development and exploration assets in Santos and Camamu-Almada basins in Brazil. The company owns a 10% interest in the Manati field, various interests in BS-3 project in Brazil, 10% interest in Camarao Norte, and 20% interest in Sardinha field. Panoro Energy has been generating production only from the Manati field, Brazil's largest non-associated gas field.
- Investment Thesis: This section highlights the companies new ventures, liquidity issues, assets analysis, hedging, new projects details, capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations, and other related analysis.
- Goals and Strategies: Provide highlights on their existing and upcoming challenges with the possible strategies.
- SWOT: This section highlights the companies internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats to better understand their position in the market
- Production and Development profile: This section highlights the companies' forecasted crude oil and natural gas production from their existing and upcoming assets. It also covers the detailed information and analysis on the producing and development assets.
- Exploration and M&A trends: This section includes exploration assets information resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities. Additionally, M&A section highlights the companies' recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the specified period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial forecast of the companies for coming five years. This section also provides intrinsic value of the companies' by using different valuation techniques.
- Peer Group: This section compares peer group performance with the main companies on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related activities.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies' existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626