NEW YORK, Oct. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This report forms a part of the Datamonitor's newly introduced product series titled "Product Insights". It aims to provide analysis to clients on the new product launches across various industry sectors.
* Examines new product launches in the Indian soft drinks market, segmented by key categories
* Contextualizes India in the new product launches globally
* Identifies the key players in the market leading the new product launches
* Provides an analysis on the new product launches by leading flavors, claims, packaging and price points
Globally, India ranked 13th in terms of the number of new products launched in the soft drinks market in 2009.
The majority of the new products launched in India were in the juices category which accounted for 49% of the new products launched in the market.
In 2009, 'orange' emerged as the most popular flavor/fragrance among all new bakery and cereal products launched in India while plastic was the most popular packaging material.
Reasons to Purchase
* Assess product innovation trends in your market
* Learn from successful new product launches
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626