NEW YORK, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This report bundle represents the most informative research on the market for Service Delivery Platforms (SDP) solutions and market opportunities. It evaluates the potential for SDP as a dependable, scalable and flexible platform for core business functions, next generation applications, and independent services. SDP is examined within the context of its relationship to the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and the objectives to respond more rapidly to shifts in market conditions, customer demands, new revenue opportunities, and competitive threats. The report includes revenue forecasts by geography, function, and media type from 2009 through 2015.
Recognizing the view that the future of telecom applications will be driven by IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), yet IMS is expensive and will take much longer to implement than SDP, Mind Commerce also provides forecasting and analysis into the market for IMS applications.
This publication will also help the reader understand the basics of SDP and IMS architecture, functionality and capabilities.
This report bundle is a complete package for anyone considering:
- Pro's and Con's of launching IMS vs. SDP based applications
- Future prospects for IMS and SDP applications and revenue
- SDP and SOA based networks and applications as a bridge to IMS
- Challenges in implementing IMS vs. SDP
- Wireless and wireline telcos will gain insights into the value provided by SDPs and its implications to their business
- Telecom network infrastructure vendors will assess the importance of establishing or maintaining their presence among SDP stakeholders
- SOA specialists will better understand the drivers and challenges for the SOA paradigm in the telecom domain in addition to accessing the market size and distribution for SDPs
- SDP specialists will map the size of their target market and the importance of services and product components in their portfolios
- System integrators will better ascertain the value of the installation and upgrade market size for SDP solutions
SDP, Service Delivery Platform, IMS, IP Multi-media Subsystem
Table of Contents:
This report package includes the following Mind Commerce Publishing publications:
- Service Delivery Platforms: The SOA-enabled Path to Integrate Legacy and IMS Networks with Revenue Forecast 2009-2015
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): The Market for Applications and Services 2008-2013
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): The Commercial Rollout of Applications
- Understanding SDP
- Understanding IMS
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626