NEW YORK, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The convergence of social media, mobile devices and consumer lifestyles is ushering in a new era of restaurant-consumer interaction, opening new doors for restaurant operators to build customer relationships and sales opportunities, according to Packaged Facts' Social Media and Technology in the U.S. Foodservice Industry: Trends and Opportunities for an Emerging Market.
Tethered by the Internet, restaurant operators are increasingly interacting with restaurant consumers in real-time—at work, at home or in mid stride. This provides significant opportunity to shape consumer food choices not only as they are being made, but also in proximity to a restaurant seeking that consumer's business.
This Packaged Facts report provides the insight and analysis foodservice market participants need to understand and leverage social media and technology platforms to enhance their bottom lines. The analysis includes the following:
- Social Networking Platforms
- Consumer Review Platforms
- Food Blogs And Food Photography
- Technologic Dining In Action
- Smartphones And Applications
- Online Ordering Platforms
- Anatomy Of The Mobile Restaurant Ordering User
- Anatomy Of The Urban Diner
- Using Social Media To Effect: Restaurant Case Studies
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626