NEW YORK, Aug. 31 /PRNewswire/ Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Market Outlook in Brazil to 2020 - Capacity, Generation, Major Power Plants, Key Companies and Regulations
GlobalData's renewable energy offering, "Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Power Outlook in Brazil to 2020 – Capacity, Generation, Major Power Plants, Key Companies and Regulations" gives a view of Brazil's solar PV energy market and provides forecasts to 2020. This report includes information on solar panel installed capacity and generation. It provides information on key trends, profiles of major industry participants, information on major solar PV Power Plants and analysis of important deals. This, along with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for solar PV power in the country.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The report will be checked for the latest information upon purchase. It will be dispatched within a maximum of 48 hours.
- Review of key technologies such as crystalline silicon cells, thin-film and organic PV.
- Brief introduction to the overall power and renewable energy market in Brazil, highlighting the fuel types – thermal, hydro, wind, nuclear, solar PV, solar thermal and biomass.
- Data provided historically from 2001 to 2009, forecast to 2020.
- Data on installed capacity and power generation.
- List of major current and upcoming Solar PV Power Plants.
- Key Solar PV Companies
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Deals in the solar PV market in Brazil for the past year. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country's solar PV energy market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, deal analysis and recent developments.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.
- Identify key deals providing understanding of the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market
1 Table Of Contents
1 List of Tables and Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Power Demand to Rejuvenate
2.2 Global Solar PV Power Market – Robust Growth TO Continue Through 2020
2.3 Brazil Power Market – Renewables to Reduce Share of Thermal Sources in Energy Mix
2.4 Brazil Solar PV Market – Installed Capacity to Maintain Growth Traction
2.5 Brazil Solar PV Deals Market – Deal Value Rejuvenated, Deal Volume Continued Uptrend in 2009
3 Introduction To Renewable Energy Industry
3.1 Global Carbon Emission, Overview
3.2 Global Power Demand to Rejuvenate
4 Global Solar PV Market Scenario: 2001-2020
4.2 Global Solar PV Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2001-2020
4.3 Global Solar PV Market, Historical and Forecast Power Generation, 2001-2020
5 Brazil Power Market Scenario, 2001-2020
5.2 Brazil Power Market, Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2001-2020
5.3 Brazil Power Market, Power Generation by Fuel Type, 2001-2020
6 Brazil Renewable Power Market Trends 2001 to 2020
6.1 Brazil Renewable Power Market including Hydro, Installed Capacity, MW, 2001-2020
6.2 Brazil Renewable Power Market, Power Generation, GWh, 2001-2020
7 Brazil Solar PV Market: 2001-2020
7.2 Brazil Solar PV Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, MW, 2001-2020
7.3 Brazil Solar PV Market, Power Generation, GWh, 2001-2020
7.4 Brazil Solar PV Market, Top Active Solar PV Parks, 2009
8 Brazil Solar PV Market, PV Equipment Market Trends, 2001-2009
8.1 Brazil Solar PV Market, PV System Market Trends, 2001-2009
8.2 Brazil Solar PV Market, PV Module Market Trends, 2000-2009
8.3 Brazil Solar PV Market, Market Share of Cell Manufacturers, 2009
9 Brazil Renewable Power Market, Regulatory scenario, Major Policies
9.2 Renewable Energy Plan for 2005-10 (PER)
9.3 Interconnection Standards
9.4 Incentives for Renewable Energy Production Investment - Capital Cost Offsets
9.5 Promotion of Electricity Generated by Renewable Sources in Internal Market
9.6 Renewables Target
9.7 New Feed in Tariff System
10 Brazil Solar PV Market, Regulatory Framework
10.2 Feed-in Tariff Law
10.3 Net Metering Law
10.4 Solar PV Support Measures
11 Brazil Solar PV Market, Deals Market Trends, 2009
11.1 Brazil Solar PV Market, Deals Volume versus Deal Value Analysis, 2004-2009
11.2 Brazil Solar PV Market, Deals by Type, % share, 2009
11.3 Brazil Solar PV Market, Major Deals, 2009-2010
11.7 Brazil Solar PV Market Major Deals, 2009
12 Company Snapshot – Company A
12.1 Company A, Key Facts
12.2 Company A - Business Description
12.3 Company A - Major Products and Services
12.4 Company A - SWOT Analysis
12.5 Company A - Strengths
12.6 Company A- Weaknesses
12.7 Company A- Opportunities
12.8 Company A - Threats
12.9 Company A, Key Employees
12.10 Financial Ratios – Capital Market Ratios
12.11 Financial Ratios – Annual Ratios
12.12 Company A - Locations And Subsidiaries
12.12.1 Head Office
13 Company Snapshot – Company B
13.1 Company B, Key Facts
13.2 Company B- Business Description
13.3 Company B - Major Products and Services
13.4 Company B - SWOT Analysis
13.5 Company B - Strengths
13.6 Company B - Weaknesses
13.7 Company B - Opportunities
13.8 Company B - Threats
13.9 Company B, Key Employees
13.10 Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
13.11 Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
13.12 Company B - Locations and Subsidiaries
13.12.1 Head Office and Subsidiaries Location
17.2.2 Secondary Research
17.2.3 Primary Research
17.2.4 Expert Panel Validation
17.3 Contact Us
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626