NEW YORK, Jan. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Supply Chain - Global Market Size and Company Analysis of Polysilicon, Wafers, PV Cells and Solar PV Modules to 2015
Global Solar PV Supply Chain is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information on the major companies across PV value chain and trends in each segment of the supply chain.
The report provides in depth analysis of the various segments of the PV value chain and provides capacity, price and revenue forecasts up to 2015. The research analyzes the growth trends, production share and cost vs. profit analysis at every part of the supply chain in the global solar PV market. The study identifies major companies across the supply chain and provides detailed analysis of companies on both business and supply side. The research also provides technology, cost and global solar PV power market analysis and provides forecasts to 2015.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's Team of industry experts.
The report analyses supply chain trends in the global solar PV market. Its Scope includes
- The report details historical and forecast statistics on the global solar PV market from 2001 to 2015.
- The report details technology and cost analysis of a solar PV system.
- The research provides detailed analysis for each segment of PV supply chain such as polysilicon, wafers, cells, modules and inverters.
- It covers detailed analysis of the market scenario, production capacity, price and revenue forecasts for each PV component.
- The research analyses cost to profit at each segment of the PV supply chain and provides detail of production share by major components across key markets in 2010.
- The report also provides detailed insight on major companies across the PV supply chain.
Reasons to buy
- Identify supply chain bottle necks across the PV value chain
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the global PV value chain.
- Position yourself to take advantage of the industry's growth potential
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of major market participants by understanding and respond to company's business structure, strategy and prospects
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
To order this report:
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626