NEW YORK, March 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Generally speaking, Asia Pacific is an important production area of high intensity sweeteners in the world. It is estimated that over 50.00% of global high intensity sweeteners production is concentrated in Asia Pacific countries. What is the latest development in Asia Pacific's high intensity sweeteners industry? Production of high intensity sweeteners in Asia Pacific has suffered from the global financial crisis in the past two years. However, high intensity sweeteners production in Asia Pacific has gradually recovered since H2 2009. What's the detailed current production situation in Asia Pacific?
Meanwhile, high intensity sweeteners consumption is also an important factor influencing the development of high intensity sweeteners industry in Asia Pacific. Major consumption fields of high intensity sweeteners are food and beverage industry, and high intensity sweeteners can also be used in pharmaceuticals, personal care products, feed, wine and so on. What is the consumption pattern of high intensity sweeteners in major Asia Pacific countries in 2009?
Moreover, trade situation of high intensity sweeteners in Asia Pacific's major production countries is also a focus in this report, including that in China, Japan, etc. Most kinds of high intensity sweeteners are exported to the US, the EU and other developed countries. What is the detailed import and export information?
Besides the aspects mentioned above, what other changes in Asia Pacific's high intensity sweeteners industry can be seen from 2009 to 2010? What will be the development trend of high intensity sweeteners industry in Asia Pacific? You can find the answers in this report.
This report combines CCM's expertise in high intensity sweeteners market research. Highlights of this report are as follows:
- Details on different production countries' governmental policies influence on high intensity sweeteners market, either positive or negative
- With introduction to capacity and output, a clear picture of competitive landscape within the industry is available, especially for foreign investors
- Trade situation of major Asia Pacific production countries
- Detailed description on high intensity sweeteners consumption pattern, market size in major production countries in Asia Pacific, which reflecting the demand situation in different Asia Pacific countries
- Forecast on high intensity sweeteners industry in Asia Pacific by different scenarios
To order this report:
Intl: +1 805-652-2626