NEW YORK, March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the Japanese hematology and flow cytometry markets, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the Japanese blood banking practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Five- and ten-year volume and sales forecasts for over 30 hematology and flow cytometry procedures performed in Japanese hospitals and commercial laboratories.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major hematology analyzers and flow cytometers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of over 60 high-, medium, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Five and ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 250 pages and 32 tables
To order this report:
Contact Nicolas Bombourg
Intl: +1 805-652-2626