NEW YORK, March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
The report is designed to provide the animal health industry executives with strategically significant competitor information, analysis and insight, critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The study's major objectives include:
- To establish a comprehensive, factual and cost-effective information base on performance, capabilities, goals and strategies of the world's leading animal health companies.
- To help current suppliers realistically assess their technological and marketing capabilities vis-a-vis leading competitors.
- To assist potential market entrants in evaluating prospective acquisitions and joint venture candidates.
- To complement organizations' internal competitor information gathering efforts by providing strategic analysis, data interpretation, and insight.
- To identify the least competitive market niches with significant growth potential.
Contains 400 pages and 55 tables
Intl: +1 805-652-2626