NEW YORK, March 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
This report presents a comprehensive analysis of the US blood banking market, including:
- Major issues pertaining to the US blood banking practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years. Specifically, the study explores the impact of anticipated changes in government regulations, trends in complicated surgeries, birth rate and other key issues.
- Ten-year volume and sales forecasts for 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT procedures performed in US community and regional blood centers, hospitals, commercial laboratories, and plasma fractionation facilities.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semiautomated analyzers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of over 20 analyzers.
- Ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments ,consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
Contains 460 pages and 53 tables
To order this report: